Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 2's photos

This picture I used the "show action." Then I messed around with the colors to make it look like he is the hulk.

This picture I used the "de-clutter my background one." I put the basketball up close so that my background looked faded.

This one I used the "angle of perspective one." Then I did the black and white background for it.


This one I used the "strong center of interest one." Then I made the color a light blue in everything.


This one I used the "use foreground to frame photo." I took this picture inside the knopps granda and then messed with the color.


This one I used "fill the frame." I took a picture of the back of my shoe then I turned the brightness up a little bit.


This one I used the "use lines to lead the eye." I took a picture underneath the basketball hoop and then turned the brightness down. And made the rim darker.

This one i used the "rule of thirds." I took a picture of Tyler and the granda. Then I messed with the color to make it green. 


2 comments:

  1. i like a lot of those photos.. like the ones of the hoop and the basketball and the grill of a truck. very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really neat and creative Blake!

    ReplyDelete